Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What e hEll doEs e World Wan Wif mE??

Livin in my world may be seems hard for you,
but its different ppl, different story.
Everyone leads a different life, and faces different stress.
Not everyone is the same.
And so, no one understand another the best...

But i want some ppl out there to understand,
that something when changed can nvr be the same..
Never never again, not even a bit close to the past...
Not that i am a stubborn,
but i believe in my stand...
THE god damn bloody decision is not made by me,
so why the FUck must everyone ask me to do send the FUcking msg!
as if nothing has happened,
when it jolly bloody hell did!
WTF!
Can you all just bloody hell pissed off!!
I didnt wanted it to end, but it did..
And now i wont wan it to be put back in place, AND IT NVR WILL!!
...

No comments: