Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back From Class Chalet

Well,its has been a long and tiring four days..
I cant deny tat I had fun,although it makes me fell guilty..
Because dear,you arent there with me..
Everyday and everynight,every minutes and every passing seconds,
I've never stop missing you,never stop loving you..
Although I did sth wrong A few days bad,
I really didnt mean to,and I'm really glad that you've forgiven me..
I love you with all my heart dear..
And any mistake I make,its wasnt on purpose..

I know that you're family hav been giving you much pressure..
and I'm even more guilty that i cant be there for you..
But I'll remember,at long as we love each other,
our heart will be linked,and our heart will always be wtih each other..

Hmmm,sorry I cant say much le..
Me actually was supposed to be at LAN shop..
But it close down,so now I'm at JJ hse..
Honey,I miss you..GtG go le..
='(must miss me too..

P.S. thx JJ,for lending me com when my connection is down..

No comments: