Thursday, November 22, 2007

Once again,i'm here..
Hmmm,ytd,something wonderful happened to miie..
My honey can finally be online..
Finally can hav a chance to chat with her..
I miss her so much there's jus now way to describe my loneliness.
And when I finally got the chance to chat with her,
there is once again no way to describe my emotions..
I was so happy,I felt like I was walking on the moon..
But happiness are always meant to be short-lived..
After the session ended,I'm once again left alone in this loneliness.
Dear god,how i wish to be able to see her again soon..
But let not be a meeting of sacrifice..
I'll only meet her,when there's a chance created by god..
When none of us hav to give up anything.
Lest it be out last..
Hmmm,every moment,i can only wonder wads she doing.
How I wish man could fly,or even teleport..
That way,I can stay by here sde whenever we want..


Seperation is painful,when the love is too deep..

Hmmm,oh yah
Honey,if you are bored,you can look for games here,
www.heavygames.com..
Hope it helps..
Muacks,I love you..


Or,you can still chat with miie,
Heex,I don mind,as long as I can still hear from you..

No comments: