Sunday, March 23, 2008

Its been long...

Hey ya all out there..
Firstly,I wanna apologize..For not updating my blog so long..
Sorry for the ugly spiderwebs that have gathered over time..
Don worry bout those spiderwebs,
I'll clean them up in no time..LOL..

Actually,I didnt post for so long,is mainly because of one thing..
LOL,hey,don start guessing and listen me out..
Its not cuz com spoil..Not cuz no time..Not cuz blah blah..Anything you can think of.
But its because there's nothing to post..
Life's been the same for me..
Last time,it was school school school..Now its work work work..
LOLz..Too boring a life I'm leading thats why..

But recently..something bad happen in my life..
Its jus happpened...
Like a ballon..Which has been accumulating air for so long..
and when it finally cant take it,it exploded and took everyone by storm..
Exp me and her..
Why must this type of thing happen to us..
i just wana spend my days happliy with her..
No stress, No worries...
Just me and her..
Haiz...
I hope the storm clears away soon..
I'm helpless and hopeless nothing..
Just hope that i can help clear away the strom..
Haiz...

But regardless..
We make a promise in life..no matter wad happen,I will swear to uphold it this time..
Sorry dear..And
I love you..I still do..And I always will..

No comments: