Wednesday, April 02, 2008

C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon..
What the hell is wrong with this world..Maybe the world isnt wrong,its has always been like this,I'm the only thing that is wrong..
I hate god,because he like going against me,but I dont blame god,because that is his job..
Whenever bad things happen,people always hopes for the better..Not me..
I dont 'hope' anymore..Because i dont believe in it..There's no point in believing something that hasnt happen..
When something bad happens,I tried to solve it..I dont hope for a better result,because no matter good or bad,its still gonna come anyway..Why bother?
But sometimes,when I see no point in trying,I dont..Just let that matter rest and moves on with life..Because no matter how much you are affected by it,the whole world aint gonna stop to help ya..Its you,against the whole world..
C'mon,this is life..You gotta look beyond..


Some say things are different,when you found someone you love,someone who can share your woes and wees.C'mon..Let us all be realistic..Can you?
Some say yes..But did they really share it?
Material things,emotions,feelings..Out of three,how much can we share?
Money,can be shared..Joys can be shared..Can pain be shared?
How much pain can you feel,when you see that you love ones are hurt..When you cant do anything to help..How can you share pain,when both parties and being blinded by it..She felt pain,when she got injured..And you felt pain,when you couldnt help..So,did ya shared pain?Is THAT called sharing?
Sometimes,people misunderstand love..I too..
I said something about the razor,and how I would hold on no matter how deeps it cut..
But i forget to mention..Love only exist for the one holding the razor,when he stills feel pain after the razors cut..
But when he doesnt feel pain anymore..Numbness has taken over..And love is over..

Life,is nothing but misery..
Cherish the temporary happiness..
Because only then can you tide over the permanent sadness..

No comments: