Friday, August 08, 2008

Hmmm..Feeling kinda tired and bored lately..
Both tired and bored of this life..
Well..I know its tiring,but I will still hold on..
I know its bored, but well, everything is bored in this world..
Its diffcult for people to understand me..
Because I am not who I show myself as..
And partly because, I don really have a real me..
Recently, I realise that my personality behaves like titto..
And what does that means??
Well, titto is a pokemon that can shape shifts and copy the monster he is fighting..
Thats kinda like me personality..
I also don know why I am like this..
Maybe it because I give up too easy le bah..
I take everything too lightly, and I never really go out and cre8 an identity of my own..
It like I will instinctively become more like the people I am currently closer to..
And the effect doesnt comes with long contact, it comes and goes quickly..
Why cant I cre8 and have a personality..Why doesnt I stop myself..
Maybe, I don really feel that there is a need to bah..
After all, while everyone is aiming for a future, I am aiming for the end..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well..I don really care what people say..
Its a fact that I am God damm stubborn, and I wont change..
But for now, I should jus be contented and stay happy..
I cant understand the world, neither will they understand me..

No comments: