Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm so dead..LOL..
Tml is the bloody crs presentation,and I'm still blogging over here..
Jus changed the background and the main pic because I realise,
Its seriously not very nice..
Hmmm..Will try to do a better one next time..
Maybe after mst..For now, I'll just stick to this =D
Oh ya, bout the crs presentation, I'm doing genetically modified food..
And my partner zul, is doing abortion..
Sianx sia..Have to gather data now..
If not tml, eh erm ar..lol..
Sure will go to hell..
Anyway, its hell going to school le so it doesnt matters..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's something for you, why kei mei.. If you're reading..
Haha.. Gor dont know what's gotten into you,
but try to stay happy.. I know we dont each other for a long time,
but if u think u need someone to talk to and maybe give some advice,
I'm always here.. =D
Seems kinda stupid but ya know, cant let my fren be sad while I'm doing nothing..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, just realise I gotta be fair.. How bout this, book a time slot with me if anyone of you need a listening ear.. Well, prority goes to my mei and nuers, on the list... (check out the links)

And I'm not a flirt.. i just happen to be someone who can provide girls with a different point of view, objectively.. LOL...

And why am I explaining myself...God..makes me feel guility..

NO I'm not..

Okie, better stop it..

LOL...

Cheers, nitex peeps..

No comments: