Sunday, December 28, 2008

YO! YO! YO! YO! YO!...
Aint I lame? But cool right.. LOL..
Feeling so bored now-a-days..
Nothing much to do.. Or rather,I don feel like doing much..
I got so much things on my hand, yet I've touched nothing..
Dont know, Dont care.. Doesnt really matters does it?
If I am gonna spent my whole life borthering myself with studies,
I rather it all end now..
Its pointless, meaningless, useless.. We could do so much more..
And for me, I don care bout studies anymore..
But other than that, I don know what route to take..
So, for now, I am just like a mindless shell..
Wondering around the world of idleness..
Slacking everyday..
This is even more wrong that focusing on studies..
But, I just cant walk out of it..
For one such as me, the word lazy has no limit..
Guess I've just officially declared me as one of the guys,
who are a burden to society..
Haha.. Oh well..Burden or not..
Its not for me to decide..
We'll see how we fare in the future..
Because eventaully, I will have to walk out this darkness..
And do something...
Eventually, If i have the will.. If i can find the will..
As mention, nothing really matters now...
I have no target in live, no wish in life, no hope in life..
I'm bound only by duties towards my parents as a child..
Bound only by limits as a human..
Thus the day I fulfill my duties a child, poof and I'll be gone..
Thats what I hope...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont start going, omg, what kinda emo post..
And we've been waiting for quite sometime..
Oh well.. Crap..
Doesnt really matters does it..
Jus let me rot.. Society does have a place for people like me..
The rotting corner. LOL..
Don worry, I wont seek death.. It aint a option now..
God knows what options I have, or rather I'll choose..
Who knows.. Stay tuned..

No comments: