Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Firstly, I want to thanks all those who send me their birthday wishes..
Thanks you so much just for remembering..
Because I've never been the type of guyss that remember dates well..
So, I'm really grateful that there are actually people out there that remember my birthday..
Really very thankful.. Even if its just a simple tag..
Just remembering makes me very happy..

Secondly, although I've been asking for more tags, i think that jiajun is very lame..
LOL.. just feel like shooting him..
Although i gotta agree that the birthday present they got for me is not bad..
2 boxer.. One with South Park design another with Simpson design i think..
Well, even if looks nice, no one else will see it.. Doesnt really matters..

Thirdly, quite busy nowadays, so dont expect much post..
Although even if I'm not busy there still wont be much post.. LOL..
Well, anyway, I try my best..
Go to go, STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!
Cheers.. Byiies..

No comments: