Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Phew.. Half way there le..
Just finished my second paper today..
AE & E.. The one and only paper I'm not confident about..
Cause its a physic related module..
And I didnt even study physic in O level..
Well, lets just hope I can manage a pass.. That would be good enough..

As for yesterday paper, CRS..
Well, I think I wrote a little too much, a little too off..
Oh well, doesnt matters..
I think I can still pass this module cuz I did pretty well for CA1 and CA2..

Now, have to focus on the last three papers..
CEPA and A & PC should be no cake..
Study a bit, do a bit pass year paper.. Can pass, no prob..
Problems come in with MIP..
Totally give up hope..
Thats why I say AE & E is the only paper I not confident,
cuz for MIP, I dont even care liao..
So confident or not doesnt matters..
Anyway, just try to pass bah..
I dont wan to forward module can le.
If not waste time.. I can kill myself..
LOL..

Nothing much le, will update soon again bah.. Cheers..

No comments: