Monday, October 26, 2009

26 Oct

Been a few days since I blog again..
Well, cant really blame me..
A sick person can't leave the bed..
Much less type on the computer.. lol..
Well, not sure what really happened with me..
Just know that my tummy was feeling damm uncomfortable.
And I was running a fever..
But well, thanks to a few people,
I recovered with god speed..

Gotta thanks jj for buying me 100 plus over..
If not for it, I may not have energy to tide over the illness.
Since I couldn't eat much..

Gotta thanks my mom for giving me the wonder med..
That supposed to make me go to the toilet..
Ended up I just vomited everything up..
It really sucks to vomit..
But everything felt much better thereafter..

Gotta thanks the panadol, which got rid of the fever easily..

Gotta thanks every person who ask me to get well..
Received it, appreciated it, glad of it..
Thanks peeps..

Well, right after the illness,
right after I vomited and shitted myself empty,
I went of a feasting spree on sunday...
LOL.. They say old habit die hard..
Well, I say we should just eat while we can.. =D
Had two bowl of rice with niang tou fu,
then I finished up veron's fried hor fun..
Thought everybody's was gonna enjoy the meal..
But yutai seems a little weird..
I think he was sick..
Well buddy, get well soon..
I need my counterpart in crapping..

Cheers..

No comments: