Saturday, January 09, 2010

8th Jan

Had 2 hours of lesson in the morning,
and it was slack all the way after..
Discuss a little about the D&D module,
then went to library to slack a while..
In the afternoon was the eye check at West Coast..
Then I went back to school for a meeting in the evening..
Around 8 plus, I went back to WCP for the class gathering..
Yet another bbq, lol..
This time I ordered more vegetarian food..
Woo la la..
Not a bad day for me, had fun, laughter and joy..
Cheers.. =D

7th Jan
Boring lesson throughout the day..
Sleep a little, did a little work..
Evening, went back to my previous workplace..
With 4 other frenz..
Chow, Nj, Yk and KSN.. lol...
Treat Nj and Yk dinner, cost me a bomb but thats okay..
Hola, hoped they enjoy that dinner.. lol..
Nothing much on, Cheers..

Sleeping soon, damm tired..
=D

No comments: