Sunday, June 27, 2010

Shag

SIWF is officially over.. And I god damm happy it is..
For the benefits of those who are giving me that question mark look once again, let me enlighten you.. SIWF = Singapore International Water Fest, previously know as SRRR = Singapore River Raft Race..
Its is a two days event, held over at Marina Barrage and it includes: Raft, Canoe, Kayak, Dragonboat races. The lamest event, which is held every year, is the walking on water.. There was also an event called rock master, a rock climbing competition.
This year, like every year that we've been through, SPA are the sai kang warriors.. Just that this year, they expected too much out of ordinary human.. Seriously.. This sucks..
What kinda responsible adult send 3 lorries full of logistic back from MB to SP and doesn't follow up? Does he intend to let those poor souls pack the logistic themselves? Are they the only ones with families to return to? Only ones with dinner to eat?
And whats up with the other retard uncle, who sat there and bullshyt us, while not doing anything himself.. You think we don't wanna go home? You think we didn't carried anything before hand? You think you're the only one who is sick? You should seriously just f off, and get a life dude.. I'm so not giving you all those free drinks you arsehole..
Well, don't wanna have to spell out every bad happening but I guess those question pretty tells you guys everything..
Anyway, on a brighter note, at least Mr. Kwok treat us as human and remembered us by buying us breakfast.. Grateful for that.. At least today I get to work near the sea, under the sun, and get a beautiful tan that I want, that I missed for so long now.. Yes, darkie MxFate is back online people.. So damm glad about it.. And last thing, I'm glad to know Jacob is willingly to help us with some problems we're currently facing.. Hope it would turn out good..
Okay, to summarize everything, SIWF ended with a rather unpleasant note, but we ended up with loads of free drinks.. We work like dogs and ate like beggar, but it was worth the workout.. Tiring, but tanned!! Hola!!

Now, as promised:
this is a small section of the post dedicated to fulfill a promise.. man, I so expecting those retard in class to make fun of me again but well, I can't blame anyone, I always make fun of people.. =D

Anyway, yea, lets get to the point.. I'm here to introduce a new friend called Cui Wen. She's from NYP and I know her through CPTC, my attachment.. Now, before you peeps started having the weird idea, let me clarify with you, she's 3 yrs my senior, and definitely not interested in me.. Now, once again, before you peeps start thinking, "Oh? How bout you?" Let me tell you this, I've been through a 'Jie-Di-Lian' before and it seriously sucks. But desperate times calls for desperate measure, so I might just..
Just Joking.. LOL... I'm so gonna get killed now.. So ya, anyway, she's been a rather good friend till now so yea, gotta repay the promised I owe her.. That is to have a post that talks about her!! Thats lame right? But anyway, she's gonna nag me again bout it so lets get it done =P

Anyway, its school tomorrow and I seriously needa sleep now..
Annyeong everyone! Up till now, its have been MxFate, the-once-in-a-while-blogger =D Signing off..

No comments: