Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Izzit just me?


Its been a while since I last updated.. And here I come with a pretty lame post..
Well, its not exactly lame but well, its just that I've been pondering on this question for some time now..
Doesn't the two Idol on top look alike?
The one on the left is Chinese Idol - Ou Di while the one on the right is Korean Idol - Big Bang Daesung.
And honestly, I find them pretty alike.. Or izzit just me? Hmmm.. Do leave me some comments in the tagbox, if you happen to see my blog post that is.. Lol..

Anyway, updates.. Its all about the holidays.. Basically, slacked at home for most of the time.
Went Berkelah Falls.. Once again.. Had a great time there..

Had a mini gathering with some secondary school friends..
Visited my chef and friends at my old workplace..
Watched a few movies here and there.. Salt.. Step up 3..

Went sea training and got myself dark once again.. Really love it now..

Erm, what else are you guys interested? I'm just summarizing stuff cause I'm forgetting them..
I mean I've forgotten most of what happened.. lol..

Oh yea, having a test tml. No, actually its later on.. So ya, I'm supposed to be sleeping now..
But just wanna post something since I haven't been doing it for quite some time now..
Anyway, to add on.. I'm having a presentation right after the test.. Hola..
I think I should stop crapping here.. Already..

So ya, nitez people.. Once again, its me, MxFate, the-once-in-a-while-blogger signing off! Hola!

No comments: