Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just in case I forget

THANKS EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JUST IN CASE I MISSED IT OR SOMETHING.. I JUST WANNA SAY i'M GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL! =D

I post this on twitter as well.. Just in case I accidentally missed out any names, I wanna let you know it wasnt intentional, and that I'm really still grateful and thankful..

Had a great day today, finished my fyp presentation smoothly,
and had a great shopping time and dinner at sakae with polyfriends..
They didnt bought me a gift so they ended up paying for a cake and the meal..
Honestly, for this year,
receiving a present or not doesnt really matters..
I only have one wish..
And its not something they can grant me..
But at least, by spending time with me,
they keep me occupied and away from thinking too much..

Thanks to you guys once again..

No comments: