Friday, November 16, 2007

Dear honey,

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your ezlink..
Me feel so useless..
Didnt manage to help you find it back..
But don worry,tml I'll go the mrt station to help you report lost.
And shun bian check if someone report it..

Muacks,hope that there is someone out there who is kind..
God,my honey is not a bad person,please help her..
If not for her,god,please do it for my sake..

Hmmm,honey,me really don wan u kena scolded by yur parents..
Honey,we really must cherish this few days tgt le..
Not many days left..Unless you can persuade your mom to let you
go the one month course..
But i'm sorry dear,if you managed to go for the course,
I wont be there with you..
Me needa work..Me wanna be able to buy things for you..
Hmmm,we'll see how it goes ba..

Muacks..I love you honey..

No comments: