Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hmmm..Nightfalls once again,
and this marks the end of a new day..


Today,the first thing i wanna do is to apologize.
I wanna apologize to my frenz,
for psing them this morning..
We were supposed to have a soccer session..
And I only played a while before leaving..
Well guys,I hope you understand..
Most of you probably know where I went.
So I dont needa explain..
But why go there?Because i needa cherish every minute left with her..
Hmmm,so guys,next time if i can,i'll definitely stay.

Next thing,I wanna thank my honey.
Thank you for spending this wonderful night with me.
Thank you for not complaining while looking at me eat.
Thank you for not complaining when i dint buy you things.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for everything..
Thank you my dear..
Tonight may be our last outing tgt..
But i'll look forward to see you come bac to my side..
Although i'm praying tat you wont leave..
I love you my dear..

Honey,i find your gift le..
Actually,you don say,i also know wad izzit..
Because you didnt bought any gift,
so i knew it has to be this..
Hmmm,i've read through it,
and honestly,i'm very very super touched..
Hmmm,don scold me wors..
But i almost cried out when i finished reading it..
Hmmm,my feeling for you is similar to you..
I'll miss you alot,my dear..
Don worry,i wont go around ba mei mei de..
My heart is true and loyal to you,my one and only.
I'll work hard,work even harder..
So that i can fulfill you wish list..
Wait for me to become your dream guy..
I'll wont be useless anymore..

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman heart.
But for me,its not only your heart,but your everything..

No comments: