Monday, November 19, 2007

Well,its today..
She just left for Malaysia..
For how long,nobody can say..
But no matter how long she is gone,
I'll still be waiting patiently here for her..

Today I went to see her off..
Pass her a booklet for Os and a secret letter..
I was so happy to see her today..
At least I got one last look at her..
After that,I went downstairs to wait for her..
I wanted to see her off..
Phew,her family didnt saw me..
But I did saw her family car leave..
Hmmm,feel like crying,but as a man,
I held back my tears..
After that,I intended to go eat breakfast.
But suddenly no mood..
So instead of eating,
I took a long walk home,
all the way from her hse to mine..
Hmmm,hope she will return soon ba..

I'll definitely be waiting..
Because true love,is worth waiting for...

No comments: