Sunday, November 18, 2007

Well,it may be tonight..
Tonight may be the last night..
She may be leaving tml..
And i may not have a chance to see her soon..
I'll definitely miss her..
But i'll wait..
I'll wait patiently..Whole-heartily..
I'll be waiting for my honey to come bac to my side soon..
There is a chance though,
tat she may come back earlier than planed..
I'm hoping that will come true..
Hmmm,if only she could really go for it..
Hope that her mom would allow her to go the one month course..
At least she will be in sg..
And i can still sms her and see her..
Hmmm,hope so ba..

Today has been such a boring and sad day..
Cant spend the last few moment with her,
and I've to stay home all day..
Well,at least i managed to single-handlely fold all the clothes.
Well,it mat not seems difficult,
but the amount of clothes is enuff for one whole week,
and its for four person..
Its that much clothes..But alas,i folded them all..
Piece of cake for this model hse-husband.
Hahaz..
Well,for the rest of the day,
I'm jus slacking around..
After all,exama all over..
Who cares!!Hahaz..Woots..
Dinner was wonderful today..
Some sort of mini steamboat..Woots..
Hmmm,ate so much but still not really full.
My god,will i become a pig?Hmmm,hope not..

To you my dear,i dont know when you will be able to see this..
But by the time you see this,i wanna let you know sth.
I've changed..
Not for the worse..
But I've become a person,who misses you much more,
Who loved you even more..
Who longed for you even much more..
I love you,my sweetheart..

No comments: