Monday, December 10, 2007

Hmmm,recently seems to be kinda busy..
Really very sorry to all..Exp to my honey..
Missed a lot of catching up time with her..
Hmmm,some may say I'm stupid for choosing this job,
physical demanding,low pay,work seven days a week..
But i don see a problem with that..
Hmmm,at least it keeps me occupied..
Lest I would be missing her all day long..
But the fact is,no matter how hard i work,i cant stop thinking of her..
I know i should be contended,at least i get to hear her voice today..
She called all the way from malaysia..
I'm so happy..
But then she hangs up soon after that..
At first,i was sad..Den i became worried..
I had totally no news from her when she suddenly hang up..
End up,she called again,told me her phone ran out of batt..
Give me a scare..Honey,promise me nothing bad will happen to you..
I don wan a reality scare..
Hope to see ya soon..
Thursday,please come soon..
I miss my honey..

No comments: