Wednesday, December 12, 2007

today,life was still pretty much the same. I was happy that she call. thank you my dear, for giving me the support when I needed it. you don know how much I miss hearing your voice, how much I miss holding you in my arms, how much I miss hugging you. I hope that I get to see you tml.even if its only for a nanoseconds,it would have been great. I miss you so much that nothing matters anymore. unless it will risk you, then I guess i'll have to be sacrificed... I know you hope to see me too, but I can't bear to see you be place in a danger situation... if I have to wait a while longer, I wouldn't mind, our love will last, just like it did till now... take care of yourself my dear. I love you. btw,I'm still preparing your surprise. if can, I'll pass it to you by tml.. if not, i guess i'll pass it to you when you come back again.. k lar, gotta go sleep le. niteZ niteZ.. sleep tight my dear..

No comments: