Thursday, April 03, 2008

Today is just another day..I'm longer looking forward to a tomorrow anymore..

Just reached home,bath and had dinner..Not really full yet,but doesnt matter..I'm getting fat..
Morning is that same for me,went over to my dar hse..Den waited till ball n cy come..
After that we went out..Go to bugis to shop for bags..School going to start soon le..
End up,me and her decided we have to eat first b4 we shop..So we ate pasta..
Ball and cy was looking at us the whole time..Sorry galz..Gotta let ya wait..Didnt mean to..
After that,we were jus walking blindly around..
At bugis,only ball manage to purchase a bag that she like..The rest of us didnt buy anything..

I was looking for a school bag n 1 for my lap..Dar n cy only looking for a lap pouch..
When we didnt find anything at bugis,we move on to sim lim..
That place was crap..So much computer stuff,but not one nice pouch..Wasted trip..
We walk from the 1st storey to the top,n then we hav to go..Cuz dar needa rush home..
hmmm,n i think cuz of that,dar walk very fast today..Haiz..
Didnt really like it,but i didnt say anything..Shuan le ba..she has her reason..
Den,after rushing through all of sim lim shops,we went bac to bugis to hav Starbucks..
Cuz dar said she wanted to spend some money..LOL..
hmmm..after buying and ice chocolate,i sent her home b4 going bac..

Actually,today was supposed to be a happy day..Cuz we rarely go out tgt..only this week..
But end up dar walk so fast,den like no mood like that,haiz,makes me no mood too..
Tried to ask her why she like so moody liddat,she say its nothing..
Hmmm,didnt manage to cheer her up,me like very useless..Haiz..
Dar whole day msg others..Though i said it b4,this will be the last time i say it..
I dont like it..Haiz..Went out tgt,but she will rather msg others and not talk to us,ppl standing right beside her..Maybe i am too useless le ba..Yea,i am such a boring guy..Haiz..I just cant stop myself from thinking that she always ran out of msg for me cuz she keep msg others..Cant do anything to it,not gonna do anything bout it..I say till I myself also sianz ar..Just shuan le ba..She has her life..This be the last time i say this..Haiz..Should be saying this anyway..But I dont wanna explode..cuz this aint the first..I doubt it b the last..

Haiz..We tried all we could to solve the one inch become one metre prob..But end up,i think its one km now..Haiz..We are like island of different volcanic plates..Slowly drifting apart..Not obvious but definitely..Dear,i am sorry for being so useless..

Hmmm,dear,don feel sorry bout the purple words..I just wanna vent out my stress..But i dont wanna do it in front of you..Because of the blue words..I don one one km become so far till i cant even see..And don scold me for the blue words..I am useless..No point getting angry bout it..I should hav solve the prob by now..But i didnt..Haiz..

Sometimes,when I am stress,I go mad..When I behave like a mad and very different person,it means,time to send to the mental hospital..I have hit beyond my breaking point..It is a tragedy,but don ya worry..Nothing in the world isnt one..

No comments: