Saturday, April 05, 2008

Da~~...Wanted to say something bad..But decided against something crude for the first word of the post..Haiz..Gods like to play with me..And I am really gonna be numb soon..Or maybe,I am already numb..Jus when i thought my troubles were gonna end soon,here comes another,after another n another..They jus cant stop coming..For wad had happened,please don probe..Its something that requires secrecy..I'll update you peeps when I deemed that its safe..For now,please don ask any question..Don worry,it isnt beacuse we argued of something liddat..You cant help it..Jus help me beg god to let us tide over this..

Dear,no matter wad happens,I wont let go..You have my soul with ya,stay strong..And take care..

Enjoy yourself for the camp..I regret not being able to join ya..Its my fault..Because I was too late..But its God who is the man behind the scene..So i wont be emo bout it le..I'll make it up for you another time..Hugz..Aishiteru..Nitez..

No comments: