Sunday, May 04, 2008

I'm here to post..
Was trying to sleep,but couldnt fall asleep..
Don know why,recently keep havin a lot of stuff in my mind..
Thinking bout this,worrying bout that,troubled by this n that..
Hmmm,if someone told me life is like a piece of white paper,
I will tell them mine is almost black..
Hmmm..All I ever do is run..
I dont ever look back,jus keep running forward..
Wad ever happens,I jus throw them to fate,and run..
Hmmm,when will i start solving my own problems..
Recently,kinda slacking a bit..
Well,next week will be called chiong week..
Think I will have to stick to this balance..
One week purely chiong,one week purely slack..
Maybe it will work out for me?

Sorry dear,this few days seems kinda busy for ya..
I don wanna admit it,but our distance seems to be growing..
Hmmm..I know I told me to sleep first,but I woke up again..
So i decide to read ya post..
If you have any problems,do tell me okie?
Share everything with me n we will share it together..
Hugz..I go sleep le..

No comments: