Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Haiz..Life is such a misery..Dont ya all agree with me?

Hmmm..Morning failed to meet up with her..Poor girl,whole morning was schrewed up..If only i was there to help..Useless?you bet..


Today,was having cocked up lesson..
Morning,went for IDEAS lesson..Supposed to be having a presentation..
Is a whole class presentation..One by one,sent to walk the plank..lol..
Well,was late for class,as always..MAybe we need to improve the transport system..
IF the goverment could start calculating the amount of s-eleven n time lost due to time delay,
they will get shocked..Hmmm...Don care,not my business..
Well, I can dont care,but doesnt mean my class can..If only I was earlier,we could have presented first..Den,we could have gone off first..Damm..I really dont mind,but my clasS?Hmmm..seems like i am really unsuited..Sian..

After that,even more sian..Attended a class which is special..Why?
Because things from the lesson that I could understand,are things I already know..
Things I cant seems to understand no matter wad,are new things the teacher are teaching.
WOW WOW WOW..Wad the hell did she taught den?
Things taught(10)-Things knew(10)=Things learnt(0)
(0)_(0)'''
Trying so hard to stay awake..

After that,lesson were fine..Hmmm..Why cant all the lesson be as easy to understand as these..

Realise something,I should be glad I didnt major in studying girls..I may go BG..Buangkok Green..Formerly known as WoodBridge..

After that,is the sad thing..Haiz..I cocked up..AGAIN..Why i cant do a thing right...This is jus so getting on my nerves..ACtually was meeting her after school..After my lesson,I sms her..Didnt receive a reply,so i thought she was busy,still in lesson..Seeing that i have time,so i acc my fren go the cca show hse..End up,she was already at the mrt waiting...She tried calling me with a fren phone,didnt felt the vibrations..So didnt answered immediately..But i got keep looking at the phone,so i saw the miss call soon..Den called back my fren,told me she has been waiting at the mrt..End up,apologize to fren,fly aeroplane den rush to mrt..Haiz..Shouldnt have agreed to acc my fren in th first place..End up when i reached the mrt,she was looking so sad...Wad can i do..I tried my best..Whole way back,she was sulking...I sux..Cant even cheer up a girl..Haiz...Seeing her tear drop.makes me felt worse..Hmmm..

After mrt,we took bus to her home..Saw her mom,so end up we go up her house..Say I borrowing cd...Hmmm..So we went up,and i left after taking a cd..Return her another cd to her too...Sian..

Come back,eat,den sit there fa dai..Maybe should go count sheeps?Or do hw..But so sianz..Haiz...

No comments: