Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last night.
Was horrible..

I wanted so much to prevent it.
I wanted so much to keep myself from saying it..
But in the end, it all doesnt matter..


We've made the decison now..
We may regret, we may be hurt..
But theree is no turning back in life..
No u-turn, no go-stun..
But do remember, that no matter wad happen..
Stay happy..

I've failed again..
A loser..
A total failure..
A goner..

Give me a gun, and I will shoot myself..
Give me a knief, and I will stab myself..
Give me a fork, and I pork myself..
Give me a sword, and I will slash myself..
Give me a building, and I will jump down..
Give me poison, and I will end myself..
Give me hell, and I will embrance it..

Because for a beast, there is no better place than hell..


8 months, 28 days..
273 days..

I had her with me then..Now its me again..
I'm sorry..

No comments: