Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Haiz..Kinda stress recently..Maybe I am really thinking too much bout lame stuff le

Too much load on my mind...

Her..
Studies..
Fun..
Work..
Outings..
Class rep duties..
Projects and reports..
Shortage of time..
And the lamest,the world..

The rest still okay..If I could work on my time management,things would be fine..But the two main issue I cant get over with are her..and the world..

I don know if i can get over her or not..If I could still be friends with her, if I could still bring myself with her... I jus don know how to bring myself to face her.. Maybe I should stick to my loser life and run away like I always did.. After all,this seems wad I am best at...Haiz..

Den there is this the world thing I cant stop myself from thinking..
What is gonna happen to the world, to us.. If we are jus gonna continue wad we are doing..
No doubt the world is gonna end soon because we human are jus too stubborn to revert..
Jus looking at our moral values..Its like looking at a ghost..Only one in a million can be seen..

AHHH!!! Pek Che ar.. I also don know wad i wanna say la..Jus forget bout it..
Life sux to the core..I am kinda hoping for Judgement day..Hoping that god will make his move..Its time..before your sons self destruct..AHHH!!! Y i cant i stop thinking bout these stiff..URgh..

No comments: