Saturday, June 21, 2008

It been a while..
Life hasnt change much..
But I finally saw something I didnt saw ealier..
Its a new her...
All along,she wanted to be free,to do all the things she wanted to do..
But all along,I wanted to tie her down..Maybe I was too selfish then..
I wanted her to be someone she isnt..someone she doesnt want to be..
Deep inside,I know,she wanted to be free..

But deep inside me,I didnt wanted her to be like this..
Maybe its because who she wanna be isnt who I wanted her to be,that lead to this..
This irrevisible seperation..

Maybe its because I was educated with a older concept,too mature..
Maybe because of my encentric nature,I didnt wanted to accept that kinda lifestyle..
Maybe because I am jus too stubborn..
Maybe..Isnt going to turn back time..

Since things has come this way..I really hope she enjoys her life and move on with it..I belong to a totally different world..We shouldnt have been together..But I have never regretted it..At least I get to see life in a different persepective..But now I know..Its truly over..I can finally let go..

Take care from now on..I wont be by ya side anymore..And I dont know if we still can be friends..Maybe we can..But the problem lies with me...Just like the others..I cant bring myself to face them..I dont feel like being friends..Once I know the difference in the kinda world we live in..

No comments: