Saturday, June 28, 2008

...Feel like crying sia...My Blog like no people come and read one..So sad...
Nvm,used to it le...But I will still try to update it oftenly..
Last week was hell..Mst finally....Nearly over...WHY?
Cuz I ke kiang,last time nothing to do go sign up for diploma plus...
End up realise that module is so damm difficult..And troublesome..
Now when everyone is relaxing,I still have to prepare for another test next week..
Sian..Nvm la,dropping it le..Heng is pay sem by sem..If not I will be wasting 1000 plus instead of 200 plus..

Well,everything seems kinda same for me..Not much happening..I don really wan any sudden suprise that make me super happy, jus hope that I wont get a sudden shock of my life..I rather life remain dull and lifeless..Den having alot of downfall..
Well,I am half typing,half wondering,why the hell am I still typing so much..Maybe its nothing ba..Jus wanna say something..But don wan say something too chim..End up come out de stuff becomes super lame..I also don understand..

Today my fren ask me..Have you thought about your further education?Where you wanna go to further studies?
I told him,I aint gonna study no more..I will jus try n find a lame job,earn a low living n try to stay happy..Happiness is everything..Why the fuck I give myself so much stress to study so hard jus to fall ill..And waste more money..I told him,my thinking may be lame and unrealistic,but even if I know it,I don seems to care..We cant bring money with us to heaven anyway..And that was how far into the future I always think..Don care wad is gonna happen in a few years time..Think of what is gonna happen when u die..Wad will u,wad can u,and what should u bring with ya..Hmmm..Maybe i'm thinking too much le..haha..

But honestly,I will pay back all the I own and bring only the good stuff with me..No debts,no grudge and no unhappinesss..=)

Shit man..Raining now..Diaoz..Sianz..

No comments: