Sunday, June 15, 2008

Woots..Today experience God warth again..Man,I'm so used to it I can barely feel like human now..Its like somebody snatch away a million dollars at you and you still wave and smile at him..You dont feel at all..Haha..Wakaka..I'm like that le..So wad..I dont care..Just have to wait for judgement day..Woots..

Today finally my dad and mom free..So we went westmall to buy my handphone..And u know what,instead of feeling excited and happy,I was anticipating misfortune and trouble..So happy to know that I made the good choice..LOL..Because when I was about to purchase the phone,the person checked and told me my plan still haven reach 21 months.. LOL.. I was like oh!? izzit!? after such careful planning and calculations, I was wrong? lol.. I counted and recounted and counted over and again..It just doesnt make sense..Anyway,I dont really care le.. Cant buy cant buy lor.. Next time den buy lor.. LOL.. After that wasted trip,we went to eat somethings..

Then is the class meeting.. Man,the tunrout was kinda expected.. 4-5 ppl.. Woots la.. After I sent sms to everyone.. This is like so cool lor, the class rep sent sms to the class, end up only some reply n only a few come online.. Sia la, really love this type of situation sia.. Invisible man, the big jupiter mu xing.. WOOTs la.. So after that, we discuss discuss, den settle eveything le.. Hope the bbq screws up.. God must be preparing something.. Sia la, better go prepare myself.. Muahaha.
I will be ready for God..Hehehe..Kinda expectin rain that day..wakaka..

No comments: