Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love god..Because he really like pushing my mentallity beyond my limits..

Today,was supposed to be a happy day,becasue I'm finally getting a new phone..
But end up,the whole night was a screw up...

Went home during the evening,feeling tired and restless..Jus trying to keep myself together by thinking bout the new phone..End up,my parents not free...Cant buy today...Tml i not free..Friday they not free..Sat i not free..Left sun,don know wad fucking thing is gonna pop up and stop me again..Don expect something good,always expect the worst..Even someone like me who contantly live with this mindset cant take the pressure of my fucked up life..Okay,finally decided to stop thinking bout that fucking phone..Went to play some games to destress..End up.there us this fucked up fren of mine,who keep insulting me..

YA,I KNOW I NOOB,I KNOW I NOT GOOD WITH GAMES,SO?
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WAN?GET A LIFE MAN!
I AM ALSO TRYING MY BEST LE..DEN WAD YOU WANT ME TO DO?
YA,I KNOW YOU PRO,THATS WHY I ASK YA WAD TO DO..
DEN U THINK I ASK FOR FUCK?THERE KEEP DULAN ME,WAD YA WAN SIA?




Haiz..Jus feel kinda fuck up now..My whole life is in a fuck up mess...All I wanted since i was young,was to live n die happily..I never expected much..I don really care if i was fit..Don really care if i do well in anything.NOt my studies,nor any sports..I was jus trying to be happy..Jus trying to be happy...Still trying to be happy...I jus want to stop thinking bout anything...



Is trying to be happy so difficult...I can only say..God love to test me..But pleaase..someone..stop him already..even a wood heart can be burned away..

No comments: