Friday, July 04, 2008

Haha..Here to post again..
Today finally completed the last test of the term..
Well,the test is FINISHED..can say is a gone case le..
Totally didnt study,totally given up on the module..
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(UGRH,COUGH COUGH)
Shit,laugh too much,choke on my saliva..
LOL..recently like to type this very much..
Hmmm..Don care bout that the module le..Gonna give it up..
I rather divert my attention to my core module..At least I still have hope in that..
MUHAaaazzzzz.....(better stop,if not choke again..)
Haha..Tml is end of the week le..Sat actually got swa training..But I wont be able to make it..
Hmmm..Forget it le..Jus be a normal semi active member can le..
Try my best to make it for other training can le..
Peeps at spa,my apology..I should have been more active..
Well,life is about making choices,there isnt a senario that allows yes and no to be choosen..
Unless its death..Yes,i wanna die,no i don wanna live..See,thats the same..lol..
Anyway,its quite late le..Listen finish this song i will go sleep le..
Hmm..Nitex everyone..In the world..Woots..

No comments: