Monday, July 07, 2008

WOOhoo..so late le still haen sleep..
haha..actually sleeping le..But jus feel like posting before sleeping..

Well..This few days kinda misfortunate..
Yesterday,supposed to be sea x selection..But I didnt make it..So I thought I would missed it..
And in the evening,I was supposed to be having dinner with my family outside,end up I was home so late that there left without me..
Well..Prob is,I did rush all the way back,I ran like mad..The could have at least told me that they were going without me..I don have to run like a stupid dog...
But I had no one to blame..Its my own fault for being late..

At night,I received news from spa,that I could still go for a trial today..So I went this afternoon..And heng heng for me,I got slected..At least I wont miss the sea ex..

But at the same time,my parents came home..And because I was late,my mom kao bei me for a night..Den she say she will take back the sim card..And wont renew my plan for me..Oh well..I will jus ask my sis..Anyway,I am paying for the new phone myself.And the bills as well..

Today was quite normal..As mentioned,I went for the trials and got selected..Well,actually today was a kinda funny trial,cuz today there was only me..LOL..I think the rest of the ppl don wanna come bah..Hmmm.

Sian..At night realise,that I cant complete the bio report..Gone case le..Forget bout it ba..Jus ask for an extension tml..lol..Try to finished it by tuesday..Godd bless me..

K lar..Cant tahan le..Gotta go sleep le...Nitex all..€

No comments: