Thursday, July 17, 2008

YO!!

Here to post again...
Its quite late le so I will try to make it short.. kekeke..

Well, last weekend was wonderful,went to spa camp..
We had tons of pt,survival training and kayaking. It was a tough,damm tough for me..
But in the end,it was all worth it..The experience..The knowledge learnt..
There cant be a second way to accquire it.
As people usually says, no pain, no gain..

Well,for the time being,gotta train myself up..
Cuz after the camp, I realise jus how weak i am..
Gotta train train train.. Muhahahahahaha!!!
Hmmmm..See how it all goes bah.. =)

Missed training today..But I did some running today..
Ran for like 3 k.. den i go do some short distance running..Hope it will help for the poly 50..
Cant miss training again, if not difficult to keep myself commited...
Hopes to stay with this cca throughout..=)

Well, its kinda late le...Sleeping soon...But maybe generating some ideas for ideas first..
lol..first ideas is the normal ideas we think in our brain.. Seconds ideas is the course name..
Sianned...How am i gonna imagine and think of a product out of nothing...
Try my best bah...lol...

K la..Go sleep le..Nitex..

No comments: