Monday, July 21, 2008

ZOMG!!

Its been quite some time since I post le..So sianx..

Well,can say that nothing much happen recently, but I am really glad..
At least not much things gone wrong..That so much relief it is to me..

Well, I finally learn how to perform a roll..As in one of the kayaking skills.
Where by you have to capsize yourself and flip yourself back up. WOW...
Seems so difficult them but i finally mustered it..Hope i can continue to improve.=)

Not only that, I have finally gotten myself a new phone..ZOMG..Finally..HAHA..
I am so glad now..Althought this model not the one I had in mind(G900),
this (W760) seems quite good and okay to me.. =)
At least its new, and ot VGA anymore..LOL..
Hopes this phone last.I don wan to be crying in one months time..LOL

Well..This is what happened recently..Quite happy with life now..
But that doesnt means I finally see hope in life..
Its still the same, and it will always be the same..
I gave up on us, humans long ago..
And until we can finally see our own mistake, everything is just a illusion..

People may say, if ya so great that u know what mistake we are all making, why dont you tell us and why don u change yourself.. Fact is, I AM already different.. The most basic thing I have done is to give up killing and taking life.. Well, I have never really argue with someone over this..Don wan to.. Because I don wan to win people over such an issue.. It jus make them even more sturborn and hopless..

Well, life aint something great anyway.. Thought we must cherish it, know that it is not ours permanently.

No comments: