Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hmmm.Why must it eventually come down to this..

Why can I endure so long only to burp it put on impulse..

Why must I say what I said and go on this path of no return..

To my class, I'm sorry but this is how I feel..

I may be asking why,but I never regret a decision in life..
Cuz it those decision that makes me who I am,
Dere cant be a second way around it..

For all my life, I worked as an efficient team player, or a exceptional individual..
But I have never ever tried supporting a whole team with skills of an individual..
Never have I worked with a team that doesnt cares bout the team,
never so divided...
Well,as they always said,there is a first time for everything,
and so I realise I don work well in this type of situation..
Cuz when u see ya effort yields no appreciation, u back down..
Thats a simple theroy of human midset, the selfisness of humans..

Well..I do admit,I am selfish at times..
But its because I have been so selfless oftenly that sometiems,I think its okie jus to be a little selfish..I reserve the right to be normal,why must I always be giving in and giving up..

I maybe stubborn on certain issue, so stubborn that even I hate myself for it..But u cant change the way I think on certain issue jus because you think its better this way..I don view the world through the same light, the same window.. I take on another point of view,that shows me a different world..

I really feel stupid writing all that..But I feel like sometime, I cant jus think bout all this in my mind..Its better saying them out..

Thats all I have to say..Good nitex to all..

No comments: