Monday, August 18, 2008

YO..The time has finally come..MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The time, for me to stop playing computer games and start studying...
for a while..
Well, today I must really restrict myself from playing my games le..
Because tml, will be the start of my eos test..Boring...
Lucky for me, I have the whole of today to read up for the module tml..
Inorganic and organic chem..Shouldnt be a problem..=))
Well, we will see bout that tml when i take the test..haha..
As for the rest of test, I aint gonna prepare yet..
Because they aint close enough for me to remember what I have revise..
I have a serious problem, thats ultra short term memory..
Whatever things I put inside my brain, they will disappear quickly..
Well, to make it up for that, I have fully utilised my short term memory storage.
I can remember a lot of things quickly, but i will forget bout them in a few days..
Tipical hur? well, this is how stupid people like me make it through major exam..
I have never believe in working hard constantly throughout a study sem..
Because I know no matter how much effort I put it, I will forget it..
So, ten years of education have make me realise that the only by the useage of short term memory, can I at least pass my test..Thats for a stupid person like me...haha..

Well, gotta stop crapping so much le..
Running out of time..Gotta start.. Cya..

No comments: