Friday, August 01, 2008

Okie, wonderful..
Look at the time now..Its two am in the morning..
So wad the hell am doing, Why am i still awake?
Well, its all for the stupid rwp presentation that I have to complete by hook or by crook.
So why am I blogging?
Course its time for coffee break..OMG..I just love it..
Well, its my third cup tonight le..
Cant say its not alot, but compared to when I am working, this is considered little..
(Well, I had around 10 cups worth of coffee during work, on average)
But no matter how many cups of coffee I have,
I seriously have never tried to make coffee with cold water..
AND I just tried it because my house is out of hot water...
I am too lazy to boil water at this hour and I don wanna wake my dad..
So I just had to give it a try...
Well, with a little more water and a lot more stiring, I managed to dissolve the coffee..
Thanks god, at least I got my battery..
Well, I aint gonna talk much more..Gotta move on.. Now just starting on procedures..Die le..

No comments: