Friday, September 26, 2008

Devastation..

This is the only word that can describe my plight now..
Feeling so stressed up now..
Totally dont know what's the next step I must take..

Debts to be repayed:
$100 to my supervisior..
$150 to my brother..
24 meals to my ah mei..n the bio essence + O2 skin mask..
$14 to jiajun for the mouse

Complusory things I need to get:
Renew my passport, $70 to $80 plus..
Buy a new spec cuz I dropped it in the sea.. At most $100

Things I wanna get(but I don think I will le):
Replenish my contact lens supplies: $150
Buy a pair of street soccer boots: $80

Total cash avaliable:
$0

Total cash coming in by 28 this month
$270

...
What the hell..
Its gonna take me time to decide..
What should I do with it..
Repay my debts, or buy complusory stuf..
URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann on top of that, my ear have been giving me problem..
I think its telling me to go see the doctor..
But i cant..No money le..Haiz..Stupid ear..
Why must bad things come all at the same time..
It just complicate stuff..
Why cant god make life easier..
So we can just live it normally n die normally..
...
If only life was that easy..
It would have been so much more peaceful..
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Stupid..

No comments: