Thursday, September 18, 2008

okay..forget to post my results..
not that bad, not too good either..
but thats okay, i don really care..
at least i didnt have to forward module..
muhahaha..
plus plus plus, u know wad?
I cant continue my diploma plus..
YESSAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Fuck that module man..
SERIOUSLY WASTING MY TIME!!
Finally got it off my back..Heng sia..
I made a good choice not going for the semestral exam..
Now I'm off for good..Yes!!
Okie, enough crap already..
Here's the result for my other module..

Cp5045-Introduction to Chemical Engineering-3 credit-A
CP5047-Chemical Engineering Principles B-4 credit-A
Cp2126-Engineering Maths-5 credit-Dist
Lc0203-Report Writing n Presentation-2 credit-B
Sp0202-Innovation Design n Enterprise in Action(IDEA)-2 credit-B
Cp4006-Inorganic n Organic Chemistry-5 credit-B+ ... =( n i thought i would be at least A...
Cp5048-Introduction to Plant Design n Simulation-2 credit-B+
Cp6002-Introduction to Microbiology-4 credit-C HENG SIA..NO FORWARD!! YES!!

Semester n cummulative GPA-3.426
Allowed to continue in this course..
Heng..

Okay,thats about it..I'm quite happy with my results cept for inorganic n organic chem..
Gotta do better next tym..
Microbiology totally gave up so ya..Pass jiu hao..
LOL..
Hope everyone got good grades..Cheers..

No comments: