Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hmmm..If you notice the difference..You must be oberservant..=)
No,actually,If you dont notice you the difference,you are retarded..
LOL..
Well,what happened was that I actually tried to change my blogskin..
Which results in this failure..
Well..Its okie, I will stick with this for a while and update it soon..=)



I'm glad I've changed this much,it jus shows how determined I am to change and move on..
The old skin is a shadow of my past, something I wanna put behind..With a full stop..
I think its not my style, to leave things dangling in the mid air..

And I think its time to makes things clear to those people that know who they are..
I dont stop and look back at the past, because I dont have the memory to do so;
I dont go back to the same patch of grassland, that isnt suitable to me;
I wont ever return to it ever, and I will try to avoid it;
I dont really wanna say these things out directly, because its I dont wanna break someone heart the second time;
To the grassland, please stop trying to invite me in;
I dont care if its for a while, for a long time, or just a casual visit,jus stop;
I dont wan to break down emotionally again;
And I don want to force myself to find stupid reasons to say no;
Although I seriously will;
To the grassland,It may seems that I am severing ties with you;
Fact is, I dont see a reason why not;
So let this be a my last msg to you..
Just leave me alone...

No comments: