Monday, September 08, 2008

Well well well, its been quite a few days since I updated my blog..

Here's what happened recently...

Last Friday,
I successfully changed the skin of my blog by myself..
Although it aint that great, I am really glad that I have accomplished this much..
Cheers=)

Last Sat,(morning thru afternoon)
Went for SPA training in the morning till the afternoon..
Did alot of kayaking skills training..
Although I haven master Eskimo roll and some of the advance skill..
I'm glad I had much practice and this will surely help later on..
Overall, the training was fun..as always..
Well,actually, its was quite tiring but I think its all worth it..=)
Cheers=)

Last Sat,(evening)
Went for Shadows soccer practice..
Was supposed to play against some other friends of ours who arent in the team..
End up they mass boycott..
Oh well,cant really blame them..Their promos coming soon..
Thats why I dont like going to JC..Everything seems so stress...
Oh well,other than the boycott,an argument happened..
So just what the fuck happened?
I wont say who is right,who is wrong,who is at fault,who is the victim..
Because we are all wrong..
From now on,I hope everyone can go home and seriously think about this:
Can I tolerate each other temper?
Can I tolerate each other shortcomings?
Can I forgive each other for the past mistake?
Can we move forward as a team?
Think,about why we form this team in the first place..
Think why waste so much money to be wearing the same jersey and argue with each other..
Think why we waste so much time coming down for training everytime..
Think about the bonds we have created..
Think about the things this team achieved together..
Think about the effort everyone of us put into this team..

And if after much consideration, u feel that u cant stay in this team, I wont stop u from quitting..If not, Please..For the sake of this team..Not just for me, for you, or for him..But for this team..Since we have decided to form this team, lets start a new chapter in our life with this team, as the main character, and have it end with a happy ending..

Thats all I can ever ask for..

Last Sunday,
Went for religion tuition class in the morning..
Had a few kids messed up my morning..
Man,this kinda of thing will either make me a very patient guy, or a very fiery guy..
Lets hope I go the correct way..
Well,tuition was a failure.The kids dont even wanna listen to me..
Forget it..
We have activity session after that..
I shared a meaningful story with them but the kids dont seems to understand...
Oh well..They are kids afterall..
Played murderer and detective afterwards and had lunch..
Oh ya,we learn a few religious songs which was..disastrous..
No one have the talent to sing, plus, the pitch is like so high..
...How are we supposed to sing?
Oh well..
After lunch, the kids left and we had a sharing session with a tang zhu..
She share with us her life experience that I think will really inspire us on..
For mankind, lets hope we don fail =)

Today..
Fuck..Woke up by a phone call received by my manager..
"Boy, you got a complain"
...Fuck..How the hell did i get a complain..
She explain to me and say that a customer had a sandwich with missing ingredients..
Hmmm..So what really happened?
Did she not taste it or did I forget to put it..
Doesnt matters now, I jus have to imporve and do better next time=)
At least this job puts me closer to being a chef..
I am more than gald=)

Well, thats its for this few days..

And oh ya..I am dead broke..No money and a few trips coming up..How am I gonna survive this..God..

No comments: