Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LOL..Thats so shitty..
You know what I discovered?
I just realise I posted what I wanna post on sat into my class blog..
HAHA..
Nvm, I delete it le..LOL
Actually right, for those who read it,
the nobody-read-blog is reffering to my blog..
LOL..No the class blog..Haha..
Anyway,what I say then was:
I am going on a trip to malaysia to climb a mountain..
We will be packing sun on sunday, stay overnight at the clubhse,
n go over to malaysia n start hiking on mon,sleep on base camp,
n climb down on tuesday..
Cool..But now we've been dere, done that..
For the whole trip,I will just sumarize the experience..
The trip to malaysia was boring..
The hike up Mt.Datok was tiring..
The view at the submit was simply breath-taking..
The stay throughout the night on the mountain is unforgetable..
The hike down was trilling n dangerous..
The visit around the town was HOT..
The trip home was sleepy n tired..
The moment I reach home, its home sweet home la..LOL..
So thats bout it..What happens, dere, I lazy to type..
If u wanna know, come chat with me someday.. =)
Tired le..Nitez everyone.. =)

No comments: