Sunday, October 05, 2008

Here to tag..And update..

October the second..
Work from 12 pm to 10 pm..
Some 17 ppl had a lunch gathering in the afternoon at the outlet..
Had the kitchen staff,(which is uncle ben n me only)working like fuck..
After that, there is a 100 pax function at the gallery..
Its for a exhibition of some artist painting asian women..
Forget which country though..
Whole day work ended at ten, went home, dota den sleep..

October the third..
Work from 4pm -2am..
Major function at the Cathy..
Its for something called the french film festival..
And its being taken charge by our outlet..
But actually, dere were many working staff from many different outlet..
I will like to thank they all for coming down to help us..
With their help, everything was make possible..
Went to the newton hawker center for supper..
Though I never eat anything,,
Tired n exhausted by the time i reach home..
Bath n sleep...

October the fourth..
Went to sentosa with spa peeps..
Meeting time,10 am..
Reached at 9.30 am..
Eugene woke up at 10 am..
Thanks hurr..lol..
Slacking all the way dere..
Sleep n look after the bags..
Play a bit, swim a bit..
Damm tired now..
Had dinner at vivo before going home..
Reach home slack..Bath watch tv den come online..
Talk talk..Sleeping soon..

Extra info, mx finicial crisis update:
Bank left $170 plus..
Wallet left $160..
Spend a bit from the eighty my dad give me..
Receive $100 from my sis..
Will top up some cash into my acc..
Den I'll make passport n make specs..

Extra info, team shadows..
Zc is removed today from the team..
Further details will be discussed next time..

Extra info, overseas trip..
In charged of planning a oversea trip to a waterfall hike..
Hope it will be a sucess..
Anybody from sp interested can tell me..
I will update u guys..
Spa active don run, all are included in planing..
MUHAHAHAHA..

Okie, thats it.. Sleeping soon..
Nitex peeps..

No comments: