Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yo people..Here to tag after so long..
Been busy with work recently..
Good thing, this means I will have more cash coming in for next payroll..
Which is on the twenty eighth of october..
Well, lets hope I can last that far..
Currently, I have like 80 plus left in my bank..
Made my specs, repaid my debt to my supervisior n JJ..
Paid for my passport just havent mail the application in.
Will do it as soon as I've the stamp..lol..
So now, what I'm left with is the $150 debt to my bro..
The meals n mask to why kei mei..
N my not really needed stuff..
Think I'll forfeit contact lens for a while..
Den I'll get my boots first with next payroll..
Well, that about that..


Oh..One more fucking thing..I cut my hair..
And it freakish short now..
Fucking salon n Fucking hairstylist..
Will kill that person personally..
N burn down that shop..
Urgh..Shouldnt have laughed at why kei's hair..
Now I also kena..Sianx..
Just proved that what goes around comes around..lol..
Posted the pics below..

AND PLEASE..
ITS NOT OPEN FOR COMMENT..
JUST TREAT IT TO BE BURNT BY FIRE..
URGH..STUPID HAIR..TMD..


No comments: