Monday, December 01, 2008

Oh man.. Its been a while since I last posted..
Well, same old opening, nothing much happened..haha..
Well, the least I can do is to update on what happened during A-X..
Before I forget everything..

--Friday--
We met up at five or six, I've forgotten..
Then we started packing our bags and distributed the logistic..
After which we set off for changi village via train and bus..
Upon arrival, we put our bag down and rest a while..
Yao they all had to buy some stuff, we after they got what they needed, we set off for ubin..
We took a boat dere, obviously.. Some people taught we kayak dere..
LOL..That would be tiring and unthinkable..
When we reached ubin, we carried all our stuff to the beach campsite.
We then set up our basha and equipment tent.
After that, I think we had dinner then do 200 push up or opposite..Forget..
And y did we did 200 push up?
Well, it was all my fault.. I lost the jerry can that was inflatable..
Man, this time I screw up big time.. Sorry guys..
But after that, I think everyone was too tired le, so we just grab what ever sleep we could..
Oh, before I forget, we had night sentry..Haha..Boring and tiring..

--Sat--
Woke up, had PT as usual..
Heng Heng it was lead by eugene..
If not, I think we sure die...LOL..
If yao was dere, he coulda kill us..Heng sia..
After PT is breakfast..
Breakfast finish, we did orientation.. (map reading)
Well, we didnt really complete the challenge cuz there was a chain of event that happen there after...

Firstly, Yu tai and Cs got paired off and they left first..
Then, it was me and Wei Loon that get paired off..
After which was Yao Sheng and Johnson..
For me and weiloon, we didnt really knew how to read the map, so we end up walking in circles and met up with Yao Sheng and Johnson..So we joined and walk in fours..
At some point of time, we saw a female cyclist cycling down a slope, some 200 m away from us..
Suddenly, we realise her feet was off her bike and she was like wobbling..
And then, she drift off course, crashed and fell off her bike..
Seeing a damsel in distress, we rush forward.. LOL.. Like knights liddat..
But, we sibei lao kui.. You know why?
Cuz it was like four big guys, one injured girl, and nothing we can do..
We got no phones, no first aid kit.. No nothing..
So, we help her up.. Took her bike, saw her friend and decide to send her to the ranger station..
On the way back, we saw jiayao.. He then rush back on one of the bike and got a first aid kit..
We then called the ranger station and asked for a transport vechicle..
They arrived shortly,asked a few qns, did more first aid and left..

After everything, we were no doubt behind schedule..
So we set off for our next destination..
It was a beach, I forget a name, but I know its the one beside the Npcc-ATC campsite..
While dere, me and cs was seperated from the others..
They went in to the forest for a little hike..
We then realise that they went worms eating..
URGH..WTF...Its so disgusting..Cant bring myself to think bout it..OMG...
After their light meals, we went down to the beach and build a raft..
That couldnt float..Oh well...It was kinda lame.. But we build sth..
After that we set off back to camp for lunch..
Lunch, was horrible..
We had to start our own fire using sticks and branches..
After which, we only had flour and raisin, which we used to make dough..
We then roast the dough over the fire to make bread..Jungle bread..LOL..
Believe me, althought it look ugly and is supposed to taste funny,
you wont mind it when you are seriously damm hungry..
So lucnh was jus that crap..
When we are almost through with lucnh, it started raining..
As it was quite heavy, we rushed into our tent and stayed dere..
While waiting for the rain to stop,
Me Yutai and CS keep singing songs..Haha..
Self entertainment.. LOL
I don really recall what we sung, but I know we sang alot..cool..

After that, we did some light pt..Conducted by Jiayao..
After that we went sent to play some lame game..
Organised by willard..

-TBC- I want sleep liao..Stay tunned..HAHA..
=D

No comments: