Thursday, January 22, 2009

Digusted.. At myself...

Why cant I do even a simple thing..


That barrier.. Just wont go away...

I need someone else to break it down..

I cant do it..


So thats it hurr.. I am nothing but a loser...

Crap...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, today is thursday..
The long awaited day...
Haha..
After lesson today,
went down to Beauty World..
Met up with JJ, Ben and Shawn..
Thanks guys..
For taking ya time out to acc me..
Although I know you all are just nosey..
Just wanna take a look at who that "her" is..
Haha..
Oh well..
I did what I set out to accomplised..
I saw her..
And leave it at that..
Should have done more..
Should have talk more..
Should have at least asked for a number..
...
Did nothing for that sort..
What kinda loser I'm..
Well, doesnt matters..
I think this was the way it was meant to be..
Well, like I always says..
Leave it all to fate..
If, I happen to see her outside of BW,
I think I wont hesitate..
Thats what I call fate..
Oh well..
Crap..
Like such good things will happen to me..
Wait long long bah..
Oh well, I going sleep le.. Nitez guys..

No comments: