Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well well well..
Tomorrow is thursday..
Haha..
So whats so special about tomorrow..
Well, tomorrow I'm going down to Beauty World..
And why am I going there tomorrow?
Well..
I'm going to buy one more clothes..
(Thats an excuse, although its quite valid)
Haha..
Well, I'm also going down to see that sale girl..
I dont think I will be getting her number..
Cuz I really feel that this is not my style..
I guess tomorrow will be the last time I see her..
Cuz after new year, I may not be buying anymore clothes..
This will give me no reason to go to Beauty World again..
Haha..
Well, kinda looking forward to it.. Although its our last meeting..
Just hoping that she will be there tomorrow..
Although I got a feeling she wont be in..
Oh well..Crap..

And one more thing.. Can I have some tags??
I wannna cry le..
SOb sOB..

No comments: