Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ok, time to update a little before i set off from my hse..
Uptill now, I have not strayed too much from the schedule..
With some minor exception..
Like for today, after training, I did rush to cck for soccer.
After soccer, what I did was rushed home for dinner and then,
I have to pray.. Because today is the 15th day of the lunar calander..
As today is the last 15th of the year(I repeat, lunar calander),
we have to pray to god for what was given to us for the year.
Then we have to pray for forgivness for the bad things we have done..
After that, we will have to pray for next year to be smooth..
Well, we're halfway done..
Lets hope we get it over soon, after that, I will start packing and then set off for my fren hse..
Tml is the adventura race.. Lets hope we do our best..
Cheers..
Cya peeps..

No comments: