Sunday, January 11, 2009

Man.. Today is the day.. I confirmed something..
I seriously hate competition..
Because I think that the pointless strugle to be the best,
is really not my cup of tea..
For me, I think just doing what you can, is good enough..
I dont have the urge to want to compete to win others..
Because I dont really see the point..
You may win today, but what will u gain?
Just for a day you are a winner, but what about the rest of the day..
Well, maybe I'm just kinda stupid..
People will just say, we all want to win, even if its for a day..
Well, stupid I may be, my thinking wont change..
Cause I am stubborn.. Oh well...

SAFRA ADVENTURA.. Completed..
Can be considered my first adventure race..
Well, maybe my first race as well..
Doesnt matter..
Fact is, I wasnt even in my normal form today..
Zero energy, Zero strength, Zero stamina..
Sianx.. Drag down my partner..
Sux.. Heng we didnt end with "DNF"
DNF stands for DID NOT FINISH..
That would be uterly wad the fuck..
Oh well.. I think we may be the last team..
Because we don see any other team after us..
CRAP!!! URGH..

No comments: